Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crepes & fins

After checking in on the Ham radio net in the morning, Jordan being the breakfast maker, asked what I wanted for breakfast. I gave him my usual answer "Whatever you want to make." In reply he said "How about bananas and mangoes topped with my own pineapple/coconut cream cheese syrup." I said "You're joking, right?" With that, he jumped up and 20 minutes later, all I could say was "Mmmm mmmm!"

The rest of the morning was spent snorkelling the nearby rocky reefs. Jordan said he saw a school of about 100 bright yellow angel fish swimming all around him while I was closer to the beach finding tiny bright blue guys skirting in and out of the coral and striped sergeant fish, as well as many others. The water was a bit cooler here than we expected though, so the warm shower on deck was a great feeling.

OK, not the best photo, but it's my 1st attempt with underwater camera!

Again we were asked to check in with the Port Captain which we did as well as pick up some fresh fruits and veggies in the little market in town.

Another lazy day in paradise at Puerto Angel (Mexico)!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Hi Jordan and Judy
Glad to see that the trip south is proving to be a good one for you. We really enjoyed spending some time with you in Tenacatita. Hopefully we will catch up with you next year.
Take care and we will continue to monitor your travels.
Ellen and Ian
sv Kasasa