- The refrigerator and freezer boxes were rebuilt including the lids and are now ready for our new keel cooled Frig-a-Boat unit, which runs much quieter than the old unit. This is especially important as our master stateroom adjoins the galley wall.
- The now-required holding tank was installed, including the venting and associated plumbing. Much bigger job than originally thought.
- The solar panel wiring and wind generator wiring was done and is now all ready for the panels to be attached to the top of the arch.
- The head was stripped of all appliances (sink, toilet, and upper cabinets), repaired, and rebuilt. After lots of scrubbing, the head has 3 coats of bright white paint. Will include before and after pictures once the new countertops, tile, and cabinets are put in.
- LED lighting was installed in the cockpit - very handy for coming and going after dark.
Accessible engine compartment
He has also built and installed a new cabinet above the settee for storage. The door to the cabinet will be built and installed later. The next planned job is to start working on the stripped ceilings. Jordan will be building wooden panels and I will be painting them white when ready. The new painted ceilings will make the boat appear brighter.